For miniature works under microscope: 0402 and down to 01005. Triple awarded, patented active tip technology that works with Weller WX stations.
Production within the electronics, medical technology and aerospace industries is moving faster as components become smaller, more sensitive, complex and more powerful. The soldering industry is not different. With the Weller WXPP MS Soldering Iron with RTP MS tips you meet these increasing demands and provide maximum protection to the printed circuit board and the component you're soldering. With the MS tips you achieve the best results and keep your operation costs as low as possible. The Weller MS (military standard) soldering tips with active tip technology are fully compliant with IPC industry standards IPC - TM-650 2.5.33 (Measurement of Electrical Overstress from Soldering Hand Tools) and are also MIL-SPEC compliant. Extend your Weller WX workbench with a pico soldering tool. Always use MS tips with MS irons.
- For microscope work with components from XS to S, SMD 0402 and down to 01005
- Intelligent Pico Soldering Iron WXPP MS 12V, 40W, works with Weller WX stations
- Extremely short heat-up time: 3 seconds
- According to military standard
- Triple awarded active soldering tips
- Solder tips can be exchanged quick and easy
- Excellent heat transfer
- Excellent reaction time
- Kit Contents: Pico Soldering Iron WXPP MS 12V, Pico Soldering Tip RTP004SMS, Safety Rest, Tweezers and Solder Wire
Or fill in the form below, to request more information.