E4 is a high-speed, precise equipment for placing components. It has a wide range of applications and can mount a variety of materials, such as: RC(0201,0402,) QFP QFN, BGA, LED, common lamp beads, etc. XV axis uses the structure of screw guide&guide rail ensures the stability of mechanical movement, and servo closed-loop system ensures the accuracy of placement. E4 adopts CCD 3D laser flying camera, which can identify and scan various types of components, and it also improves the actual mounting speed. E4 uses automatic pocket recognition and SMART feeders with location recognition for faster setup.
Fast production setup
SMART feeders, automatic pocket recognition, automatic calibration of feeder bank, automatic nozzle exchanger and nozzle recognition make the project setup easy and fast.
The Linux system can meet your needs for customized software functions, and can match the placement of different application scenarios.
Through the offline software independently developed by Tronstol, you can edit files directly on the computer without occupying the machine. This greatly improves work efficiency.
Automatic Pick & Place Machine for prototyping to mid volumes with following features:
- 4 placing heads with flying vision, 10000 cph
- ball screw guides
- removable SMART electric feeders, 52 locations
- removable feeder bank, quick recalibration
- tape, vibration and label feeders including tray pick-up
- wide range of nozzles(Samsung CN type)
- automatic nozzle exchanger
- bottom camera for BGAs and big ICs, max. component size 26x26 mm
- optional 30x30 mm camera
- 0201 to ultra-fine pitch placement
- automatic centering of tape pockets
- integrated conveyor with SMEMA interface
- intuitive interface, Linux desktop for improved stability and customization, remote support over Wi-Fi
- integrated vacuum pump
- max. PCB size: 310 x 1500 mm
- max. component height: 8 mm
- Required power supply: 220VAC/ 150W
- Dimensions and weight: 101x88x135 CM, 98 kg net, 209 kg gross
Or fill in the form below, to request more information.