Manual hot-gas source with a vacuum pen for board cleaning
The SMART DESOLDER combines a manual hot gas source with a vacuum pen for extraction of residual solder. Damage to the pads from overheating or mechanical stress is avoided through targeted heating of the residual solder after lifting the component. The temperature-controlled airflow prevents the neighboring components from warming up. After melting, the residual solder is removed contactless by the vacuum pen. The soft Teflon tip prevents damage to the pads through mechanical demands. As a standalone device, it virtually fits on any work bench and can be operated very flexibly with two handheld pens. The HOTBEAM 04 / 05 under-heating system perfectly completes the SMART DESOLDER 01. Through this combination, the temperature behavior can be optimized by way of a sensor-supported or programmed preheating profile.
- Process safety: The soft and antistatic Teflon tip prevents damage to the pads through high mechanical or electrical demands.
- Plug and Play: Compact format, innovative design and intuitive operation.
- Temperature control: The temperature-controlled airflow prevents the pads from overheating as well as neighboring components from heating up.
- Process control: Solder pen’s controlled airflow between 5-35 l/min.
- Performance: HOTBEAM and SMART DESOLDER combination for the perfect rework.
- Flexibility: Intuitive use, with two handheld pens.
Or fill in the form below, to request more information.